Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Sailing Skiffs

    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 26, 2004
      Of course I was just joshing Craig. Discussions of boats designed by someone
      other than an Atkin are perfectly appropriate here. The only people I've
      ever banned in my career managing Yahoo mailing lists (this is my second)
      were spammers.

      On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:24:04 -0500, COD wrote:
      > >I suppose I should ban Craig...

      All the troubles of man come from his not knowing how to sit still.
      <Blaise Pascal>