New Photos Added

  • j_freach
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2004
      I've added five new albums to the photo section.

      "Wild Duck" Which has been asked about.

      "Martha Green" My Favorite

      "Friar Tuck" Another Favorite

      "Jabberwock" A nice double ended Cruiser

      "Lapwing" A rough water cruiser

      Jim
    • raiseddeck
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2009
        Jim, Have you seen a "Lapwing " ? Do You know where one is ?

        George