Shore Liner update.

  • Bruce Elfstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2004
      The Shore Liner on the WBRF site is NOT a Gaff Cutter after all , but
      a double headsail sloop as stated in the plans. The current owner
      was mistaken and I did not see all the rig and spars. So that's all
      for now, but the yard did say a yard (not clear which yard) in RI
      built 4 of these great boats at the time this one was done.

      Cheers