Re: Ariel

  • dgerstel2003
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 8, 2004
      will do it tomorrow. i cannot figure some of this out.

      > Welcome aboard David! Yes! Please do post some more photos of
      Ariel. The
      > files section is much better than the photos section for them. If
      you can't
      > figure out how to post the photos (it's really pretty easy) email
      them to me
      > and I'll deal with them.
      >
      > On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:10:44 -0000, David wrote:
      > >
      > > if anyone wants, i can post some photos, exterior and interior of
      > > Ariel.
      > >

      > --
      > John <jkohnen@b...>
      > http://www.boat-links.com/
      > In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be
      thankful
      > for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican. <H. L.
      Mencken>
    • dirtsailor2003
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 11, 2004
        I was curiuos, in my past boats I have always had a Dickinson stove,
        for heat, and cooking. What is your galley arraingment?

        Dirtsailor
      • dgerstel2003
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 22, 2004
          we have a dickenson pacifica diesel stove with a tank for hot water.

          in the galley we also have a icebox with freezer. across from the
          galley is a large chart table. i went to see for a number of years
          and like to be able to spread out paper.

          david

          --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "dirtsailor2003"
          <dirtsailor2003@y...> wrote:

          > I was curiuos, in my past boats I have always had a Dickinson
          stove,
          > for heat, and cooking. What is your galley arraingment?
          >
          > Dirtsailor
        • dgerstel2003
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 25, 2004
            Just to wish everyone a happy holiday season and a good new year.

            photos of Ariel are under files, sailboat pictures, submitted by
            John.

            David
          • dgerstel2003
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 20, 2005
              we have a dickenson pacifica. it seems to be quite adequate for
              both cooking and heat.

              of course, it is as old as the boat.

              living in a time warp is pleasant.