Re: [AtkinBoats] Ariel

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 8, 2004
      Welcome aboard David! Yes! Please do post some more photos of Ariel. The
      files section is much better than the photos section for them. If you can't
      figure out how to post the photos (it's really pretty easy) email them to me
      and I'll deal with them.

      On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:10:44 -0000, David wrote:

      > if anyone wants, i can post some photos, exterior and interior of
      > Ariel.

      In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful
      for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican. <H. L. Mencken>
    • dgerstel2003
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 8, 2004
        will do it tomorrow. i cannot figure some of this out.

        > Welcome aboard David! Yes! Please do post some more photos of
        Ariel. The
        > files section is much better than the photos section for them. If
        you can't
        > figure out how to post the photos (it's really pretty easy) email
        them to me
        > and I'll deal with them.
        >
        > On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:10:44 -0000, David wrote:
        > >
        > > if anyone wants, i can post some photos, exterior and interior of
        > > Ariel.
        > >

        > --
        > John <jkohnen@b...>
        > http://www.boat-links.com/
        > In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be
        thankful
        > for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican. <H. L.
        Mencken>
      • dirtsailor2003
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 11, 2004
          I was curiuos, in my past boats I have always had a Dickinson stove,
          for heat, and cooking. What is your galley arraingment?

          Dirtsailor
        • dgerstel2003
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 22, 2004
            we have a dickenson pacifica diesel stove with a tank for hot water.

            in the galley we also have a icebox with freezer. across from the
            galley is a large chart table. i went to see for a number of years
            and like to be able to spread out paper.

            david

            --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "dirtsailor2003"
            <dirtsailor2003@y...> wrote:

            > I was curiuos, in my past boats I have always had a Dickinson
            stove,
            > for heat, and cooking. What is your galley arraingment?
            >
            > Dirtsailor
          • dgerstel2003
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 25, 2004
              Just to wish everyone a happy holiday season and a good new year.

              photos of Ariel are under files, sailboat pictures, submitted by
              John.

              David
            • dgerstel2003
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 20, 2005
                we have a dickenson pacifica. it seems to be quite adequate for
                both cooking and heat.

                of course, it is as old as the boat.

                living in a time warp is pleasant.