Photos?

  • dovekie107
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2004
      I've been enjoying going through the Atkin's design catalogue and
      thought it would be a great idea if any of us have Atkin boats in
      our areas to photograph them and post them here in the Photos
      section.

      I drive by a "Little Maid of Kent" everyday on my way home from
      work, so I'll get that one in the photo files. Also, at a boatyard
      right up the road there used to be (I'll look to see if she's still
      there)an absolutely perfect, mint "Chum". Both of these boats stand
      out in the boatyards full of plastic look alike boats.

      Jake
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2004
        Good idea, except that the files section is a better place for photos. The
        way Yahoo handles the photo section is all screwed up... :o(

        On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:58:58 -0000, Jake wrote:
        > I've been enjoying going through the Atkin's design catalogue and
        > thought it would be a great idea if any of us have Atkin boats in
        > our areas to photograph them and post them here in the Photos
        > section.
        >
        > I drive by a "Little Maid of Kent" everyday on my way home from
        > work, so I'll get that one in the photo files. Also, at a boatyard
        > right up the road there used to be (I'll look to see if she's still
        > there)an absolutely perfect, mint "Chum". Both of these boats stand
        > out in the boatyards full of plastic look alike boats.

        The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can
        be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.
        <Elizabeth Taylor>
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2004
          To start the ball rolling, I've put some photos in the file section. If
          anyone recognizes the unknown double-ender, let me know.

          No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself
          into jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance
          of being drowned... A man in jail has more room, better food, and
          commonly better company. <Samuel Johnson>
        • raiseddeck
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 9, 2009
            Any Photos of " Chum "

            Where is she located ?