Re: Ariel

  • dgerstel2003
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 8, 2004
      We do expect to go to Nova Scotia in the summer. Its a nice cruising
      area. But for now, with so many beautiful spots in Maine, that will
      be the center of our sailing.

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, DirtSailor <dirtsailor2003@y...>
      wrote:
      > David,
      >
      > The furthest North I have been on that side is Rockport Mass. I
      have a good friend who has a lobster boat there. If I can take a
      vacation this year I would love to come up and see Ariel. With the
      work load I don't see it happenning. For now I will resort to my
      charts, have you ever thought of going north to Novia Scotia?

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 8, 2004
        Welcome aboard David! Yes! Please do post some more photos of Ariel. The
        files section is much better than the photos section for them. If you can't
        figure out how to post the photos (it's really pretty easy) email them to me
        and I'll deal with them.

        On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:10:44 -0000, David wrote:

        > if anyone wants, i can post some photos, exterior and interior of
        > Ariel.

        In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful
        for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican. <H. L. Mencken>
      • dgerstel2003
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 8, 2004
          will do it tomorrow. i cannot figure some of this out.

          > Welcome aboard David! Yes! Please do post some more photos of
          Ariel. The
          > files section is much better than the photos section for them. If
          you can't
          > figure out how to post the photos (it's really pretty easy) email
          them to me
          > and I'll deal with them.
          >
          > On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:10:44 -0000, David wrote:
          > >
          > > if anyone wants, i can post some photos, exterior and interior of
          > > Ariel.
          > >

          > --
          > John <jkohnen@b...>
          > http://www.boat-links.com/
          > In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be
          thankful
          > for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican. <H. L.
          Mencken>
        • dirtsailor2003
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 11, 2004
            I was curiuos, in my past boats I have always had a Dickinson stove,
            for heat, and cooking. What is your galley arraingment?

            Dirtsailor
          • dgerstel2003
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 22, 2004
              we have a dickenson pacifica diesel stove with a tank for hot water.

              in the galley we also have a icebox with freezer. across from the
              galley is a large chart table. i went to see for a number of years
              and like to be able to spread out paper.

              david

              --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "dirtsailor2003"
              <dirtsailor2003@y...> wrote:

              > I was curiuos, in my past boats I have always had a Dickinson
              stove,
              > for heat, and cooking. What is your galley arraingment?
              >
              > Dirtsailor
            • dgerstel2003
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 25, 2004
                Just to wish everyone a happy holiday season and a good new year.

                photos of Ariel are under files, sailboat pictures, submitted by
                John.

                David
              • dgerstel2003
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 20, 2005
                  we have a dickenson pacifica. it seems to be quite adequate for
                  both cooking and heat.

                  of course, it is as old as the boat.

                  living in a time warp is pleasant.