Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Article on the Atkins

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2004
      Good for you Scott! That's a good book. But to really learn more about
      Billy Atkin, anyway, you should read Of Yachts and Men, his reminiscence.
      It's still in print in a reprint, and if you go to my, so far rudimentary,
      Books page you can buy it there and Amazon will give me a kick-back. :o)

      http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/Books/

      On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 14:56:14 -0000, Scott wrote:

      > I was so impressed with the article, I wanted to know more about the
      > Atkins. One of the books mentioned in the article is "The book of
      > Boats." Well I got MY copy in the mail today !!!! What a Christmas
      > present.. I ordered the combined version of the "First Book of Boats"
      > and the "Second Book of Boats." EXCELLENT !!! Easy to find at my
      > favorite online bookstore. A GREAT $35.00 present to myself..

      People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading.
      <Logan Pearsall Smith>
    • Scott Holt
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2004
        Thanks for the info. Went there, did that, and you'll
        get your kickback.

        Happy Holidays

        Scott

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250