shore liner questions

  • lexman1002000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1 11:30 AM
      Hi, I'm a new member and hope to be acquiring a Shore Liner
      soon. I'll have to trailer her a long ways and was wondering if any
      one knows what she should weigh. Also any photo's of a shore
      liner would be appreciated. I've found sketches and pics of the
      boat I hope to get ,but none under sail or of a boat in good repair.
      Thanks, Wade
    • Bruce Elfstrom
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22 7:03 AM
        Wade---need to know if you are taking Shore Liner? Please contact
        ASAP---there are others asking about her.

        Hope you are!!

        Cheers, Bruce
        bioelf@...