Re: [AtkinBoats] Ariel!! Wow!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2004
      Ariel lives in New England. A few more pictures of her can be seen here:

      http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/Photos/Vixen/

      Vixen is one of John Atkin's renditions of the "Atkinized" Norwegian
      double-enders. Vixen will be one of the next boats I add to the online
      catalog. I'll try to do it soon! ;o)

      On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 01:23:27 -0000, Case wrote:
      > Picture is worth a thousands words, Only question I have is What is
      > the piece of flat land in the foreground and will we get to see more
      > pics of Ariel in the future? Love the sails, and brightwork.

      Many a man has fallen in love with a girl in light so dim
      he would not have chosen a suit by it. <Maurice Chevalier>