Ariel!! Wow!!

  • dirtsailor2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2004
      Picture is worth a thousands words, Only question I have is What is
      the piece of flat land in the foreground and will we get to see more
      pics of Ariel in the future? Love the sails, and brightwork.

      Dirtsailor
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2004
        Ariel lives in New England. A few more pictures of her can be seen here:

        http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/Photos/Vixen/

        Vixen is one of John Atkin's renditions of the "Atkinized" Norwegian
        double-enders. Vixen will be one of the next boats I add to the online
        catalog. I'll try to do it soon! ;o)

        On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 01:23:27 -0000, Case wrote:
        > Picture is worth a thousands words, Only question I have is What is
        > the piece of flat land in the foreground and will we get to see more
        > pics of Ariel in the future? Love the sails, and brightwork.

        Many a man has fallen in love with a girl in light so dim
        he would not have chosen a suit by it. <Maurice Chevalier>