Shore Liner Photos and offer from Mrs Atkin

  • Bruce Elfstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2004
      Hello. I just posted info and pix of the Atkin gaff cutter Shore
      Liner we have at WBRF. This Shore liner is very solid and worth the
      cosmetics, an engine, and a bit of deck work.
      (http://www.woodenboatrescue.org/index.html).

      Please take a peak and spread the word.

      Also Mrs. Atkin has very nicely offered free plans to any Atkin boats
      we offer for free. She has the Shore Liner and Ben Bow ready to send
      to us. They are included with the boat.

      Cheers, Bruce