Re: Ben Bow and The Wooden Boat Rescue Foundation

  • Bruce Elfstrom
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2004
      Her is a note i just got from Pat Atkin.

      "Dear Bruce:

      Was reading the chat room and saw you posting.

      Thank you . I will supply a set of BEN BOW plans, as a gift, to
      anyone who takes the boat to use in building a replica. Your gift of
      an engine is great. Perhaps we can get someone interested.
      .........keep me posted if you get someone interested.

      The offer stands for any Atkin boat you find. I will be happy to
      supply plans for SHORELINER, if you find a taker.

      Pat ."

      So now there is a free Yanmar that is almost new, the plans, and two
      anchors and warp.

      please contact me.