Little Water Sr

  • skaraborgcraft
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2014
      I understand Davey Lewis was up for sale some years ago, and do not know if the owner (ex/or current) is still on the forum. Does anyone know the ballast arrangement for this design?

      Im still also seeking anyone with experience of "Two Brothers" design.

      I can be mailed direct.   ianrogers68  (at)  tiscali.co.uk
                                                            (@)

    • cluttonfred
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2014
        Sorry, Ian, I can't help but I wanted you to know that someone was listening.  Do you have the Two Brothers plans?  FYI, the original Atkin article on Two Brothers in Motor Boating can be found on Google Books and perhaps Little Water Sr too.  Cheers, Matthew
      • Jack Crow
        Message 3 of 5 , May 17, 2014
          I  needed plans for Ingred. Went to the internet found the 1936 plans. Got library to interloan pages. Cost $5. Good luck.

          To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
          From: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 01:53:00 -0700
          Subject: [AtkinBoats] Re: Little Water Sr

          Sorry, Ian, I can't help but I wanted you to know that someone was listening.  Do you have the Two Brothers plans?  FYI, the original Atkin article on Two Brothers in Motor Boating can be found on Google Books and perhaps Little Water Sr too.  Cheers, Matthew
        • hawaiimove08
          Message 4 of 5 , May 18, 2014
            I'm a big fan of the Motor Boating series, and I'm frugal to the point of social alienation, but having sprung for the full plans on "Valgerda" from Atkin Boat Plans, let me encourage everyone to spend the minimal cash for the full plans.

            The full plans are much, much easier to follow, revealing some details which can't be seen in the Motor Boating series.  Additionally, as boat plans go, they are a real bargain.

            --Mike

          • John Almberg
            Message 5 of 5 , May 18, 2014
              Anyone serious will buy plans.

              -- John

              Sent from my iPhone, so may be a bit brief.