AtkinBoats Group Page

  • Scott Holt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2004
      John, a you in contact with the owners of the photo of
      "Ceridwen" and the photos you have inside in the album
      of "San Rafel"? If they are so inclined, I have a few
      dozen questions. I sure you get this request all the
      time.. Thanks.

      I have attacted a photo of typhoon #23 that came
      through Okinawa 3-days ago. This one was a small one
      with 115mph winds. This was the 8th typhoon to hit us
      this year. Okinawa is the green speck above the end
      of the line designation "TY 27W"

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2004
        I've passed your message on to Matt McCleary. Unfortunately, Yahoo's f***ed
        up photos section doesn't tell us who posted those photos. Maybe he'll see
        your message and pipe up. The boat was for sale down in California last
        winter.

        We couldn't see the typhoon pictures because the list doesn't accept
        attachments. Put them in the "temp" folder in the files section, I'd like to
        see them.

        On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:43:42 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

        > John, a you in contact with the owners of the photo of
        > "Ceridwen" and the photos you have inside in the album
        > of "San Rafel"? If they are so inclined, I have a few
        > dozen questions. I sure you get this request all the
        > time.. Thanks.
        >
        > I have attacted a photo of typhoon #23 that came
        > through Okinawa 3-days ago. This one was a small one
        > with 115mph winds. This was the 8th typhoon to hit us
        > this year. Okinawa is the green speck above the end
        > of the line designation "TY 27W"

        polite.

        > <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Eels are said to kelter in the water when they wamble.
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2004
          Oops! That was supposed to be a private missive to Scott. Strong language
          has no place here, even when complaining about Yahoo's photo section. <g>

          Sorry...

          On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:36:57 -0700, I wrote:

          > I've passed your message on to Matt McCleary....

          In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful
          for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican. <H. L. Mencken>