Spermaceti questions

  • Michael MacDonald
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2013
      Hi

      I'm in the process of trying to figure out if I can fit the cabin structure I want into a Spermaceti. I have a couple of questions  that could probably be answered by someone who has built one before

      Is there anyone on the list that has built a spermaceti?

      mike

      --
      Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back. - Piet Hein,  Danish mathematician and poet

      Please use Mike@... as your address.
    • Michael MacDonald