Re: [AtkinBoats] schooner

  • wmeparker@cinci.rr.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 18, 2004
      Welcome to the list, Scott. As long as the topic is current, let me add that I have put together a personal site for Atkin schooner enthusiasts called "A Celebration of Atkin Schooners". It is meant to be a place where those who are interested can get information and see other people's Atkin schooners. Frankly, it's just a shameless ploy on my part to find other Atkin schooner owners to talk to.

      Here is the URL:
      http://www.geocities.com/wmeparker

      I welcome all feedback that makes sense. The best way to leave that is via the guest book.

      Best,
      Bill

    • Scott Holt
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 18, 2004
        Thanks for the link. I like it and can't wait for
        other Atkins schooner owners to send in their
        pictures. I added your site to my favorite site list
        and will check often for updates. Thanks..

        How can you not love the sight of a schooner..

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Scott Holt

            Message 5 of 20 , Oct 18, 2004

              http://messenger.yahoo.com