Re: [AtkinBoats] schooner

  • Scott Holt
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 17, 2004
      Thanks for the info Bruce. 43' is far to much boat
      for me. That's why I was so excited about finding
      Atkin's 30'/ 36' schooners.

      By the way I'm also in Okinawa, Japan. Another
      typhoon is heading our way..

      http://vote.yahoo.com
    • wmeparker@cinci.rr.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 18, 2004
        Welcome to the list, Scott. As long as the topic is current, let me add that I have put together a personal site for Atkin schooner enthusiasts called "A Celebration of Atkin Schooners". It is meant to be a place where those who are interested can get information and see other people's Atkin schooners. Frankly, it's just a shameless ploy on my part to find other Atkin schooner owners to talk to.

        Here is the URL:
        http://www.geocities.com/wmeparker

        I welcome all feedback that makes sense. The best way to leave that is via the guest book.

        Best,
        Bill

      • Scott Holt
        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 18, 2004
          Thanks for the link. I like it and can't wait for
          other Atkins schooner owners to send in their
          pictures. I added your site to my favorite site list
          and will check often for updates. Thanks..

          How can you not love the sight of a schooner..

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Scott Holt

              Message 6 of 20 , Oct 18, 2004

                http://messenger.yahoo.com