RE: [AtkinBoats] Re-Launched Black Pearl

  • Wolfgang Greystoke
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 14, 2013
      Hell of a Job!  Great job and nice work!  Kinda cool to see your son grow as the boat progresed, what three years will do to kids. :)  Someday I would love to build something like this, or rebuild one.  Someday.....

      Wolfgang Greystoke

      Wolfman

      From: "mikmet71" <mikmet@...>
      Date: Wed, August 14, 2013 3:01 pm
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com

    • wgreystoke@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 14, 2013
        Great Job and really interesting photo set! Hope we get to see some action shots when you get to sailing her!

        Wolfman

        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "mikmet71" <mikmet@...> wrote:

        > Well she's finally getting wet after 3 years of work.
        >
        > https://picasaweb.google.com/108044486270473249389/BlackPearl_repairs?authuser=0&feat=directlink

      • William E. Parker
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 15, 2013

          You are an inspiration to us all!

          master and slave to s/v Ripple, being a Gary Thomas tops'l cutter