Re: [AtkinBoats] Re-Launched Black Pearl

  • stu
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 14, 2013
      Bravo Zulu!

      Congratulations.

      stu
      master and slave to s/v Ripple, being a Gary Thomas tops'l cutter

      On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 1:57 PM, <mark@...> wrote:

      You have the right to be very proud of a job well done. Add to that the fact that this was a family project that will remain for the rest of your lives.
      Again congratulations on sticking it out through a long process.
      Mark

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 14, 2013
        Hell of a Job!  Great job and nice work!  Kinda cool to see your son grow as the boat progresed, what three years will do to kids. :)  Someday I would love to build something like this, or rebuild one.  Someday.....

        Wolfgang Greystoke

        Wolfman

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 14, 2013
          Great Job and really interesting photo set! Hope we get to see some action shots when you get to sailing her!

          Wolfman

          --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "mikmet71" <mikmet@...> wrote:

          > Well she's finally getting wet after 3 years of work.
          >
          > https://picasaweb.google.com/108044486270473249389/BlackPearl_repairs?authuser=0&feat=directlink

        • William E. Parker
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 15, 2013

            You are an inspiration to us all!