RE: [AtkinBoats] Re-Launched Black Pearl

  • mrk_gillett
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 14, 2013
      You have the right to be very proud of a job well done. Add to that the fact that this was a family project that will remain for the rest of your lives.
      Again congratulations on sticking it out through a long process.
      Mark

        master and slave to s/v Ripple, being a Gary Thomas tops'l cutter

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 14, 2013
          Hell of a Job!  Great job and nice work!  Kinda cool to see your son grow as the boat progresed, what three years will do to kids. :)  Someday I would love to build something like this, or rebuild one.  Someday.....

          Wolfgang Greystoke

          Wolfman

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 14, 2013
            Great Job and really interesting photo set! Hope we get to see some action shots when you get to sailing her!

            Wolfman

            --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "mikmet71" <mikmet@...> wrote:

            > Well she's finally getting wet after 3 years of work.
            >
            > https://picasaweb.google.com/108044486270473249389/BlackPearl_repairs?authuser=0&feat=directlink

          • William E. Parker
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 15, 2013

              You are an inspiration to us all!