Re-Launched Black Pearl

  • mikmet71
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 14, 2013
    • mrk_gillett
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 14, 2013
        You have the right to be very proud of a job well done. Add to that the fact that this was a family project that will remain for the rest of your lives.
        Again congratulations on sticking it out through a long process.
        Mark

          master and slave to s/v Ripple, being a Gary Thomas tops'l cutter

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 14, 2013
            Hell of a Job!  Great job and nice work!  Kinda cool to see your son grow as the boat progresed, what three years will do to kids. :)  Someday I would love to build something like this, or rebuild one.  Someday.....

            Wolfgang Greystoke

            Wolfman

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 14, 2013
              Great Job and really interesting photo set! Hope we get to see some action shots when you get to sailing her!

              Wolfman

              --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "mikmet71" <mikmet@...> wrote:

              > Well she's finally getting wet after 3 years of work.
              >
              > https://picasaweb.google.com/108044486270473249389/BlackPearl_repairs?authuser=0&feat=directlink

            • William E. Parker
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 15, 2013

                You are an inspiration to us all!