Re: [AtkinBoats] Any designers among the group?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2013
      It's wise of you to seek professional help to modify Little Bear. Building
      a boat that size is a Big and expensive project, so you don't want to take
      a chance that the result will be an unsatisfactory boat.

      http://www.atkinboatplans.com/Sail/LittleBear.html

      Jay Benford apprenticed with John Atkin for a few years in the '60s, so is
      familiar with the way the Atkins designed boats:

      http://www.benford.us/

      Paul Gartside is a friend of Mrs. Atkin and is also familiar with the
      Atkin designs:

      http://www.gartsideboats.com/

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      A fool and his money are soon elected. (Will Rogers)