Re: [AtkinBoats] SPAM

  • Giuliano Girometta
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
      I changed my password immediatly without opening any link.
      Is this enough?

      Giuliano

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
        Probably, thanks for confirming that but let's wait a day or two to make
        sure. You can still post messages here, they'll just be delayed until I
        can approve them.

        --
        John (jkohnen@...)
        The world is a skirt I want to lift up. (Hanif Kureishi)