SPAM

  • Giuliano
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
      Hallo all,
      Please note that my computer was hacked and I don't have any responsibility for sending that link (please delete).

      Giuliano Girometta
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
        I've set you to "moderated," Giuliano, until we know you've got the
        problem fixed.

        --
        John (jkohnen@...)
        Nothing produces such odd results as trying to get even.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
          I changed my password immediatly without opening any link.
          Is this enough?

          Giuliano

          I've set you to "moderated," Giuliano, until we know you've got the
          problem fixed.

          On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 19:11:32 -0700, Giuliano wrote:

          > Hallo all,
          > Please note that my computer was hacked and I don't have any
          > responsibility for sending that link (please delete).

          --
          John (jkohnen@...)
          Nothing produces such odd results as trying to get even.
          (Franklin P. Jones)

          ------------------------------------

          <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              AtkinBoats-digest@yahoogroups.com
              AtkinBoats-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
            Probably, thanks for confirming that but let's wait a day or two to make
            sure. You can still post messages here, they'll just be delayed until I
            can approve them.

            --
            John (jkohnen@...)
            The world is a skirt I want to lift up. (Hanif Kureishi)