Rescue Miner

  • cdavis.rockport
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2013
    Here's the recue miner so far. I didn't put spray rails on her just liked the cleaner look.

    Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone
    Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2013
      That looks real nice, Chris! But we really want to see a picture of the
      BACK end. <g>

      http://preview.tinyurl.com/okkfwuj

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      Never board a ship without an onion, is sound doctrine. (H. W.