Ronin for sale

  • gaffketchronin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2013
      Ronin, an Eric ketch built in Nagoya in 1966, is for sale.

      She was our home for eight years, and is a wonderful vessel in good condition. She is mohogany on oak, gaff main and mizzen, deadeyes and lanyards. Very traditional rig. A few pics and more specs can be found at the current craigslist ad:

      http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/boa/3732056484.html

      If I re-post and the link fails, search for her in the Seattle boat listings.

      Feel free to share this info, and contact me with any questions. Many thanks for having a look.

      Scott
      gaffketchronin (at) gmail.com