"Ben Bow" for sale

  • adventuresailor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013
      Hello all- I am putting my "Ben Bow", up for sale. I want to find her a new owner who is appreciative of the heritage of this design. She was built in fiberglass with an Airex core by a professional shipwright, and first launched in 1981. The hull appears to be true to the plans, but she has a more modern cutter rig with aluminum spars and a bowsprit. She has a 28-hp Beta diesel for auxiliary power. The boat is sound (barrier coated, working systems, many new mechanical parts), and could be cruising in no time. I am asking only $19,500, as I have acquired another boat and want to be sailing north in June. Sirocco is currently located in Oriental, NC. I can help with delivery on the east coast.
      More information can be found on my blog at www.setforsea.com
      Thanks, Barry