Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Mystery boat on Lady Ben

  • Paul Behnken
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 29, 2013
      I think I remember this boat as a kid in Florida, used to belong to a friend of my parents.  She's listed in the Register of Wooden Boats (woodenboat.com) as belonging to a Jack Donowho (no kidding) in St. Petersburg, but I suspect that's old info.  Jack is still around, near as I can tell.  You have me curious.