Re: Mystery boat on Lady Ben

  • Paul Behnken
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 29, 2013
      Looks like an Eric to me....
      http://www.boatersresources.com/bfs_detail.php?adid=106897
    • mrk_gillett
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 29, 2013
        a quality survey would be money well spent. as beautiful as it is, it is an 86 year old boat.

        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, Paul Behnken wrote:

        > Looks like an Eric to me....
        > http://www.boatersresources.com/bfs_detail.php?adid=106897

      • JohnA
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 29, 2013
          From the "Brokers Comments", sounds like she might be a slight variation from the Eric, but in that size range. A "Victoria", perhaps?

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 29, 2013
            I think I remember this boat as a kid in Florida, used to belong to a friend of my parents.  She's listed in the Register of Wooden Boats (woodenboat.com) as belonging to a Jack Donowho (no kidding) in St. Petersburg, but I suspect that's old info.  Jack is still around, near as I can tell.  You have me curious.