RE: [AtkinBoats] Re: Mystery boat on Lady Ben

  • expeditions
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 29, 2013

      seem the LOA included the bowsprit or something - look at LWL for more accurate numbers.  Points to a smaller hull., in addition the beam is 11ft, so its beamier.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 29, 2013
        Looks like an Eric to me....
        http://www.boatersresources.com/bfs_detail.php?adid=106897
      • mrk_gillett
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 29, 2013
          a quality survey would be money well spent. as beautiful as it is, it is an 86 year old boat.

          --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, Paul Behnken wrote:

          > Looks like an Eric to me....
          > http://www.boatersresources.com/bfs_detail.php?adid=106897

        • JohnA
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 29, 2013
            From the "Brokers Comments", sounds like she might be a slight variation from the Eric, but in that size range. A "Victoria", perhaps?

            --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, Paul Behnken wrote:

            > Looks like an Eric to me....
            > http://www.boatersresources.com/bfs_detail.php?adid=106897

          • Paul Behnken
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 29, 2013
              I think I remember this boat as a kid in Florida, used to belong to a friend of my parents.  She's listed in the Register of Wooden Boats (woodenboat.com) as belonging to a Jack Donowho (no kidding) in St. Petersburg, but I suspect that's old info.  Jack is still around, near as I can tell.  You have me curious.