RE: [AtkinBoats] Rescue Minor For Sale

  • Dan Houston
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2012
      Asking 39k , reasonable offers considered.
      NW FL
      Dan

      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      From: baybird@...
      Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 12:55:30 -0800
      Subject: Re: [AtkinBoats] Rescue Minor For Sale

      Hello, Price and location?

      Thanks, Virgil
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2013
        Dan,

        I saw your pictures a few years ago. I live in Santa Rosa Beach and would love to get a look at your boat if I could. Looks like the perfect little bay boat.

        Thanks

        Paul
        > Asking 39k , reasonable offers considered.NW FLDan
        > To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
        > From: baybird@...
        > Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 12:55:30 -0800
        > Subject: Re: [AtkinBoats] Rescue Minor For Sale

        > Hello, Price and location?
        >
        > Thanks, Virgil

      • Dan Houston
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2013
          Paul,

          Email me at sportboat16athotmail and I will give you my contact info.

          Thanks,

          Dan

          To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
          From: pwr_2601@...