Re: [AtkinBoats] Propeller shaft layout

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2012
      I think I'd build it as designed. The Atkins had lots of experience with these kind of boats. Second-guessing them on the basis of something you read in one other book (which may not apply in this situation) is a losing proposition.

      — John

      "What people say you cannot do, you try and find you can." -- Thoreau

    • Phil Padovano
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 24, 2012
        Thank you.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 24, 2012