Considering a Spermaceti

  • Michael MacDonald
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2012
      Hi

      I'm seriously considering building a cabin version of a Spermaceti and was wondering if anyone on the list had built one before?

      Could anyone tell me the characteristics of a Gray Six-51: weight, hp, reduction ratio, max rpm?

      thanks
      mike

      --
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
      ~Dr. Seuss

      Please use Mike@... as your address.
    • John Almberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2012
        The specs (and a lot more) are in this pdf:

        — John

        "What people say you cannot do, you try and find you can." -- Thoreau

      • JohnA
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2012
          Link to spec page:

          http://photos.identry.com/blog/GrayMarineData.png