"Periwinkl" Design.

  • Rusty
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2012
      Hi All,

      Would anyone have any information regarding the building of any "Periwinkl" design wooden boats in Tasmania, Australia.

      I currently own one here in Tinderbox and she is moored at Dru Point, Margate.

      I have been trying to trace her history for years and keep coming to a dead end.

      Any information would be helpfull and much appreciated.

      Regards,

      Russell.