Ninigret 22 ft. Study plans.

  • brammatt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11 3:19 AM
      Hello everyone,

      I have been looking for information about the study plans of the Ninigret 22 ft but to no avail.

      Actually I wonder about the amount of plans and documentation we get with the "study plans". Is it just a few drawings in order to show us a quick layout of the boat (and in this case I do not need it as I already spent time on Atkin website)? Or is it a quite large amount of drawings, tables and sketches so that I can definitively study the lofting of my model? E.g. the Nina project proposes a big amount of documents for the study package.

      Regards,

      Matt
    • Stephen Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11 2:54 PM
        The study plans are something like three drawings.  To scale and clear, but not approaching what would be needed to build the boat...  The actual plans are complete.  Buy the plans.

        Steve

        Steve Paul

        206-683-2961

        Notes From the Job Search

        www.linkedin.com/in/StephenMPaul

        To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 11 11:17 PM
          Hi Steve,

          Thanks for your prompt reply. Nevertheless, what do you mean by "the actual plans"? Do you speak about those study plans? Are you then advising me to buy these study plans?

          Regards,

          Matt

          --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Paul <spaul539@...> wrote:

          > The study plans are something like three drawings. To scale and clear, but not approaching what would be needed to build the boat... The actual plans are complete. Buy the plans.
          >

          > Steve
          >
          > Steve Paul
          >
          > 206-683-2961
          >
          > Notes From the Job Search
          >
          > www.linkedin.com/in/StephenMPaul
          >

          > To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
          > From: brammatt@...
          > Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:19:04 +0000
          > Subject: [AtkinBoats] Ninigret 22 ft. Study plans.

          > Hello everyone,
          >

          > I have been looking for information about the study plans of the Ninigret 22 ft but to no avail.
          >

          > Actually I wonder about the amount of plans and documentation we get with the "study plans". Is it just a few drawings in order to show us a quick layout of the boat (and in this case I do not need it as I already spent time on Atkin website)? Or is it a quite large amount of drawings, tables and sketches so that I can definitively study the lofting of my model? E.g. the Nina project proposes a big amount of documents for the study package.
          >

          > Regards,
          >

          > Matt

        • Steve Paul
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 12 5:50 PM

            Buy the plans from the web site.  Study plans are $15 and the full plans are $100 with study plans price applied to the full plan price.  Both are on the web site.  You’ll need to print out their form and fax it off, then follow up.