Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Scale of Drawings

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11 7:42 AM
      Yes, they will be there, if you loft the lines in the right order. That's the tricky bit ;-)

      — John

      "What people say you cannot do, you try and find you can." -- Thoreau

      On Jul 11, 2012, at 2:07 AM, stephen.vincent@... wrote:

      John,

      Thanks for confirming my original thoughts. I do have the full set of plans, but still no table of offsets. However, the fact that it is a simple flat bottom boat definitely makes sense that the table is not needed. It does include half drawings of each of the 4 stations, so I'm sure that will be enough.

      I'll go ahead and start doing some mini lofting for the model, expecting that the measurements I need will be there.

      Thanks!

      Steve