New member

  • jcrow_mailbox
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2012
      I just purchase a Bentley / Ingrid 38. She his never benefit in the water. I'm installing the interior. I wash wondering if anyone bad the engine intallation drawings. Thanks for any building suggestion this is my first build. Jack
    • John Almberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2012
        If it were me, I'd by a complete set of plans. They'll pay for themselves many times over before you're done.

        — John

        "What people say you cannot do, you try and find you can." -- Thoreau