Eric "Ronin" for sale

  • scottgbartlett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 3:39 PM
      Hello all-- I was registered here with a different handle some years ago, but have been away. Thought I'd pop 'round to share the fact that Ronin is now for sale. She's a great boat, and we've lived aboard for eight wonderful years. But, with wife, dog, a 12-month old, and another on the way, it's getting a little bit crowded.

      Ronin was built in Nagoya, Japan, in 1966. She is mohogany on oak, gaff main and mizzen, deadeyes and lanyards. Very traditional rig. A few pics and more specs can be found at the current CL ad: http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/boa/2980770513.html If I re-post and the link fails, search for her in the Seattle boat listings.

      Feel free to share this info, and contact me with any questions. Many thanks for having a look.

      Scott