Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Show, April 21-22

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2012
      Sorry for the short notice, I shoulda spread the word a couple of weeks
      ago...

      The Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Show and Crab Feed is coming up in a couple of
      weeks. This is a very friendly and low-key event, held in one of the most
      unusual harbors in the world. It's one of the Coots' favorite gatherings.
      Most of us show up Friday afternoon, and we have a big dinner upstairs at
      the Spouting Horn for Coots and Coot sympathizers Friday evening around
      six:

      file://localhost/C:/Network/www.boat-links.com/DepoeBay/

      Depoe Bay is located between Newport and Lincoln City on the Oregon Coast
      (zoom in to see where the show is held, near Dockside Charters:

      http://preview.tinyurl.com/chayoes

      If you're planning on displaying a boat (it's free), please send in this
      registration form:

      <http://www.boat-links.com/images/2012-DepoeBay-Registration.pdf>

      or

      http://preview.tinyurl.com/6u42pvo

      or email the particulars to Jack and Maggie Brown:

      mjbrown at centurytel.net

      There's free vehicle camping for exhibitors in the city park south of the
      harbor (no hookups, but a public restroom). Other lodging is mentioned
      with the reg. form, and there are plenty of motels in Newport and Lincoln
      City.

      Hope you can make it!

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl