Re: Looking at a Atkins design...

  • trevor
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2012
      Hi Stu,

      The closest she resembles is a Maytime, but has a aft cabin. Viewed her today. Some pretty extensive rot here and there, so may have to walk away unless the current owner will take a very low ball offer and I can summon the courage to take on the project that she will be. The sails are in excellent shape, engine appears strong, all the rigging is great and the fiberglass hull appears sound, but the teak will have to go along with some extensive repairs within the cabin. Going to have a good long think about it. The vessel has some of the nicest lines I have ever seen.
      Currently residing in Squamish, but I move with the seasons... I agree, not reason to rush.

      Cheer,
      Trevor