The Good Luck

  • morningtide
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Just joined the group after purchasing the plans of the Good Luck. As this is my first boat build, I'd like to contact someone who has already built one for some advice. Thanks in advance, David.
    • John Almberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
        Nice little boat, but challenging too with the decking.

        -- John

        Sent from my iPhone, so may be a bit brief.