Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Offsets for "Happy Clam"

  • John Almberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2011
      According to wolfram alpha, $594 in 1950 is equivilant to $5545 in 2011 dollars. That sound a out right?

      - John

      Sent from my iPad, so may be a bit brief.

      On Dec 12, 2011, at 5:51 PM, Jon <jon.garbisch@...> wrote:

      The entire Mechanix Illustrated article on the Happy Clam - July 1951 is posted at

      http://www.vintageprojects.com/boats/large-skiff.pdf

      That article has a table of offsets.

      Jon