Re: Offsets for "Happy Clam"

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2011
      The entire Mechanix Illustrated article on the Happy Clam - July 1951 is posted at

      http://www.vintageprojects.com/boats/large-skiff.pdf

      That article has a table of offsets.

      Jon

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Boman" <alan@...> wrote:

      > Hi Folks,
      >

      > Does anyone have the offsets for "Happy Clam" from September 1950 ?
      >

      > Atkin doesn't actually describe it as a "Tunnel Stern", but it clearly has
      > the same characteristic hull shape of the others in the series.
      >

      > Thanks
      >

      > Alan
      >

      > Alan Boman
      >
      > È 0408 014 234
      >
      > ( 08 8278 4109
      >
      > * PO Box 84, BELAIR, SA, 5052
      >
      > þ www.RhapsodyInGlue.com

    • John Almberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2011
        According to wolfram alpha, $594 in 1950 is equivilant to $5545 in 2011 dollars. That sound a out right?

        - John

        Sent from my iPad, so may be a bit brief.