Speed and Horsepower Specifications

  • manyboat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2011
      For many to most power boats the Atkin's specified X amount of
      horsepower for X amount of speed. Are these speeds maximum speeds or
      what one migh'nt expect to cruise at? I'm looking at Tang, Ketwomoke,
      Wader and Marcia. Ketwomoke shows 25 to 45hp and 12 to 16mph. Also I'd
      like to know if the speeds are knots or smph.