Gary Thomas Photos

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2011
      I finally got some photos of Ripple and Barakah online:

      http://www.atkinboatplans.com/Photos/GaryThomas/

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes. (Henry David
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2011
        Hi, John,

        Thanks for these pictures.  Great to see them.

        There is a third GT built by the NWSWB, and she lives in Anacortes.  The owner stopped by briefly at the Festival, but I didn't get his contact details.  It would be fun to get her over to PT for next year's festival.

        On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 7:07 AM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
        I finally got some photos of Ripple and Barakah online:

        http://www.atkinboatplans.com/Photos/GaryThomas/

        --
        John (jkohnen@...)
        Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes. (Henry David
        Thoreau)

        ------------------------------------

        <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

        Yahoo! Groups Links