Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Pictures from the Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival 2011

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 17 1:15 PM
      That launch was being used as a gofer for the races, and has been a
      workhorse around the Festival for several years. The WBF can probably give
      you more info on it:

      http://www.woodenboat.org/

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/weibel-lines/6143899475/in/set-72157627662440214

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 17 7:59 PM
        A glance at the Festival program reminded me of the name of that launch --
        Martha J. She was built by the Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding,
        which has also built several Atkin boats:

        http://www.woodenboat.org/boats/Boat_Detail.aspx?processID=514

        http://www.nwboatschool.org/

        --
        John (jkohnen@...)
        Creationists make it sound as though a "theory" is something you