35' Atkin Cutter

  • Dave Boboc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2004
      Hello,

      I recently joined this group and was very glad to see a messageboard
      dedicated to Atkin designs. I became interested in these boats 20
      years ago after meeting Bob Wilmes, a now retired boatbuilder in the
      East Haddam section of Connecticut. He had build a 35' Atkin gaff-
      rigged cutter which he named "Storm, back in 1966. Bob had sold her
      some years ago, but has stayed in touch with her new owners as Storm
      has changed hands. The last I've heard, she was on the Hudson river
      in New York. I was wondering if the was a chance that anyone has
      heard of Storm, or might know where she is today.

      Thanks,

      Dave Boboc