RAN

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14 5:22 PM
      Has anybody built the runabout "RAN" and if so are you pleased with it. I have lofted , built frames etc. and have all set up so far.
      Gordon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29 9:09 PM
        That's great, Gordon! What are you gonna use for an engine?

        I don't know of any Rans that have been built.

        --
        John (jkohnen@...)
        Never board a ship without an onion, is sound doctrine. (H. W.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30 5:48 AM
          John,

          I am planning on using a Crusader or Mercruiser 4.3 l  V-6 with a B-W 1-1 transmission, 1" SS shaft and a 14 X 14, 3 blade prop for starters.

          Gordon

          That's great, Gordon! What are you gonna use for an engine?

          I don't know of any Rans that have been built.

          On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 17:22:34 -0700, Gordon wrote:

          > Has anybody built the runabout "RAN" and if so are you pleased with it.
          > I have lofted , built frames etc. and have all set up so far.

          --
          John (jkohnen@...)
          Never board a ship without an onion, is sound doctrine. (H. W.
          Tilman)

          ------------------------------------

          <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

          Yahoo! Groups Links