John Atkin "Vixen" in Huntington Harbor

  • JohnA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2011
      I was telling Pat and Bruce Halabisky ("Vixen's" owner) at the Wooden Boat Show this weekend about another Vixen moored in Huntington Harbor, NY -- not far from William Atkin's original boat shop.

      Unfortunately, I don't have Bruce's email, so I'll post a link here, and maybe he'll see it. The photos and info are at the end of the blog post:

      http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2011/06/importance-of-being-beefy.html

      -- John